- Use Case Details
- Household and Community: Designed for 10 to 50 users per day. The processing system can be adapted to service multiple seats in a community block.
- Use Cases
- Multi-stall Toilet
- Frontend Description
- Compatible with both pedestal and squat plate interfaces. Initial solid liquid separation is required to reduce the solid waste stream to less than 40% moisture.
- Users per Day (Expected)
- Current system designed for 10-50 users/day.
- Users per Day (Maximum)
- Type of Waste Treated
- Solids Processing
- Core Processing Technology
- Dry Combustion
- Processing Overview
- Solids are dried @ 90 degree C and stored for disposal. Combustion option may increase solids processing capacity across multiple units.
- Processing Capacity
- Scalable, with prior versions designed for 4 kg dry/day
- Processing Parameters
- Combustion at approximately 280oC
- Currently in Active Development
- Commercialization Status
- Seeking Licensees
- Commercialization Activities
- Commercialization partners for product development, manufacturing, and launch
- Intellectual Property Status
- Patent Pending
- Intellectual Property Details
- Provisional patents pending for solid module
- Frequency of Emptying Outputs
- Ash to be emptied weekly
|WO2018031280||Solid waste treatment system||Link|